Congratulations to the entire Athletic Department as it has been honored for the third year in a row by ESPN Rise magazine as one of the nations top high school athletic programs. In Rise's annual Fab 50 list, Loyola ranked 13th overall and is the highest of any all-boys program.
In the 2010/2011 school year, Loyola won
- 6 Mission League championships (water polo, cross country, soccer, track & field, swimming and diving and volleyball)
- 3 CIF championships (basketball, track & field and swimming & diving)
- 2 CIF runner-ups (cross country & golf)
- 1 CIF State championship (cross country)
- 1 CIF State runner-up (track & field)