A student for four years, but always a Cub for Life!
With an alumni base that is more than 16,000 strong, Loyola Cubs can be found near and far—including all 50 states and in 40 different countries across the globe. Stay connected to all the latest on your fellow Loyola High Alumni:
- Read our bimonthly Alumni Newsletter, Cub Chronicles.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn.
- View our Restaurant Map and Small Business Database to support Cub-owned establishments.
- Send us Prayer Requests or notify Loyola of a loved one’s passing.
- Post job openings for fellow Cubs or look for positions posted by Cubs on our Alumni Job Board.
- Update your contact information or request a transcript. If you are a Veteran, fill out this survey.
- Fill us in on what you’ve been up to by getting in touch with Alumni Relations Manager Patrick Girardi ’99 in the Alumni Office.
Loyola High is privileged to have so many alumni who are so passionate about their alma mater. Many alums act as Class Leaders, or serve on the Board of the Alumni Association.
The Loyola High Alumni Association is comprised of a group of alums covering a wide range of generations of Cubs. There are three different alumni societies: the African American Alumni Society, the Latino Alumni Society and the Asian Pacific Alumni Society.
Additionally, there are alumni parent groups (St. Ignatius Guild – Mothers of Grads; Majorem Society – Fathers of Grads) who stay connected and involved at Loyola.
As a graduate of Loyola High, you are eligible for exclusive opportunities, solely because you belong to this unbelievably special alumni network. Click here to view Alumni Benefits.
If you are visiting Downtown, whether for a Loyola reunion, alumni event or for any other reason, please consider choosing a Loyola preferred hotel. We have partnered with a group of hotels in Downtown LA, and they are offering year-round corporate “Loyola” rates, which are significantly reduced rates from what are normally offered.