Pinney Hall P203
Hannon Hall H203
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Information Technology Services
The ITS Way
Loyola High School has a flourishing technology program that aims to integrate technology responsibly and effectively into the student experience. With a projector, speakers and an AppleTV in every classroom, Loyola offers a teaching environment where students can grow, learn and collaborate with cutting-edge tools.
The Information Technology Service (ITS) staff aims to provide consistent, exceptional service with one idea at the forefront of our decisions:
In everything we do, we ask ourselves, “Will this improve the student-experience here at Loyola?” By offering a “person for others” approach to service, we strive to be a model of excellence in educational technology services.
ITS offers many services to the students at Loyola High School, including:
- Lynda accounts – Lynda.com is a leader in online training for software. Free sign-up with a student email account.
- Printing services – There are various printing stations on campus.
- Multi-media training – Our staff can help you take the next step in your video, audio or multimedia presentations.
- Access to video and audio hardware and software – the checkout of cameras, microphones and other equipment is available to students.
- Student Helpdesk (coming soon)
Loyola currently uses a shared device program comprised of 25 MacBook carts and several iPad carts positioned throughout campus. These devices are used by classes as-needed. In addition, students are welcome to bring their own devices and use them in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy.
If you require support from the ITS department, we have various support options available:
- Written solutions to many common questions are found through the Helpdesk Portal.
- Videos tutorials that take you through step-by-step procedures can be accessed via Canvas.
- Additionally, there are several ways to submit a request for support from the ITS department:
- Email email@example.com to have a support request created.
- If you are a member of the faculty/staff, you can submit a request for support through our Service Portal.
- Visit our office in P203 during regular school hours.