Pinney Hall P203
Hannon Hall H203
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Information Technology Services
Loyola High School has a flourishing technology program that aims to integrate technology responsibly and effectively into the student experience. With a projector, speakers and an AppleTV in every classroom, Loyola offers a teaching environment where students can grow, learn and collaborate with cutting-edge tools.
The Information Technology Service (ITS) staff aims to provide consistent, exceptional service with one idea at the forefront of our decisions:
In everything we do, we ask ourselves, “Will this improve the student-experience here at Loyola?” By offering a “person for others” approach to service, we strive to be a model of excellence in educational technology services.
ITS offers many services to the students at Loyola High School, including:
- Training – ITS offers several training resources including online training, workshops, and peer to peer training.
- Printing – There are multiple printing stations on campus including the Information Commons and the Dwan Lab.
- Equipment rental – Students are able to checkout cameras, microphones and other media equipment for student projects and assignments.
- Student Helpdesk – Coming soon.
Loyola currently uses a shared device program comprised of 25 MacBook carts and several iPad carts positioned throughout campus. These devices are used by classes as-needed. In addition, students are welcome to bring their own devices and use them in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy.
If you require support from the ITS department, we have various support options available:
- Written solutions to many common questions are found through the Helpdesk Portal.
- Videos tutorials that take you through step-by-step procedures can be accessed via Canvas.
- Additionally, there are several ways to submit a request for support from the ITS department:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a support request created.
- If you are a member of the faculty/staff, you can submit a request for support through our Service Portal.
- Visit our office in P203 during regular school hours.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
The confidentiality, integrity and availability of Loyola High School systems and data is vital for the school to operate on a day to day basis. All employees of Loyola High School are responsible for reporting all potential IT security incidents in a timely manner. Examples of IT security incidents that should be reported include:
- Password alternations not initiated by the user
- Internet browser pop-ups that cannot be closed
- Computer infection from a virus, spyware or other malicious software
- Missing physical files that contain data that is sensitive, restricted or internal
- Loss or theft of Loyola High School issued computer hardware
To report a potential security incident, email the Information Technology Services (ITS) department at email@example.com or visit our office in P203. To report loss or theft of physical data (files, documents, etc) contact Human Resources.