- Placement Exam Info for Incoming Freshmen – Class of 2024 (4.6.20)
- Academic Protocol for Distance Learning (4.1.20)
- AP Exam Cancellation Form (3.30.20)
- Academic Protocol for Online Instruction (3.12.20)
- Petition to Graduate Cum Laude – Class of 2020
- 2020-2021 Course Registration Guidebook
The basic program required of all students at Loyola High School includes eight semesters each of English and social studies; six semesters each of mathematics, foreign language, theology, and science; and one semester of fine arts. One hundred and forty hours of community service are required (fifty hours in the sophomore or junior year and an 85 hour immersion program in January of the senior year).